Much setup, so high-end, wow

Since i will be talking mostly about games on this blog, i think it would be appropriate to show what machine i am actually playing on. For the release of Battlefield 4 (25.10.2013) i decided to build the best tower PC i could get out of my budget.

I was so excited that day :D
Specs:
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 6C/12T
  • Motherboard: Asus P9X79 WS
  • RAM: G.Skill RipjawsZ 8x4GB DDR3-2133
  • Graphics Card: ZOTAC nVidia GTX-780 3GB GDDR5
  • Harddrive: Samsung SSD 840 256GB SATA-3
  • Case: CoolerMaster Storm Stryker White
  • Power Supply: Corsair AX860i
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 Hydro Series
Here it is with his older brother, which now belongs to Stealthkilla
The companion cube didn't notice yet that the headphones are not even plugged in
About peripherals, i am very close minded. If i find something i like it gets very hard for me to try a new product. For example i have been using the mighty Logitech MX518 mouse for years now, and i'm so in love with it that back in the days i bought 2 more just in case one breaks, i don't regret that decission. Same goes for the keyboard; i have been using the Microsoft Sidewinder X6 for six years now, and i still have a backup one in the closet. Both the mouse and the keyboard are not being sold anymore.

I will never betray you
I will never spill coke on you (again)
And i cant leave without mentioning sound and display. The monitor i got myself for christmas is a BenQ XL2410T 120Hz LED Screen. I just can say, once you tried 120Hz you will never go back to 60Hz, everything is so smooth! For sound and music i use the Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker system with 500W RMS and a Logitech G35 7.1 Headset. I like Logitech... swiss-made shit yo!

I like my boom box
Super comfy, you can wear it for hours without feeling it
So thats about it. A little F.A.Q. for you:
  1. Why didn't you get a nVidia Titan? I will not pay $400 more for a performance increase of only 7% over the GTX-780.
  2. Why didn't you get dual or even quad SLI? I just don't need it. I play on only one 24" Monitor so it would be a waste.
  3. What are you doing using that Microsoft shit? Shut your ignorant mouth! Microsoft with the Sidewinder Series made one of the best periphericals back in the day.
  4. Can i come to your place and admire your awesome setup? Only if you bring beer.
Cheers

DHR_000x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here i am, and im planning to stay

7 Days to Die

Zorak [Lineage II]