Dragon's Teeth DLC [Battlefield 4]

Hello little fellas

Dragon's Teeth is out today!

Not those teeth, I mean the Battlefield 4 DLC!

So I'm pretty hyped about the new Battlefield 4 Add-On. I just had a glance at the release trailer of Dragon's Teeth and it really looks like its going to be more of an infantry based combat scenario, which I really missed so far.

Stealthkilla is gonna be my protector from now on :D

I mean, really, the only infantry map we got so far (apart from Locker) was the remake of Operation Cluster Fuck, the worst infantry map you can imagine. I miss Grand Bazar so much, or Seine Crossing, or anything that hasn't 16 tanks and therefore only engineers on the field... Anyways here's the trailer:


You may have seen some vehicles in the trailer but I don't think there are going to be like 4 tanks for each team and such. Another thing that I think it's going to be pretty bananas is the Riot Shield, since I know we are going to try out some crazy shit with it. And by the way, it protects your back while not in use.
For fuck's sake, who farted? ... Nicole?

Will the Shield be overpowered? Is the new EOD Bot with 'nade launcher and Machinegun overpowered? Will everybody be running around with the new 7.62 Bulldog Assault Rifle? We will know more this evening. Until then, I will keep jacking off to the Dragon's Teeth trailer.



Cheers

DHR_000x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here i am, and im planning to stay

Strategy [Rocket League]

7 Days to Die